Monday, August 25, 2008

In the beginning, there was nothing...

Hi everyone!
It's hard to believe that this time last year, I was getting ready for my freshman year of college. I've learned so much in the past year, from the best types of rigging equipment for theater to how to effectively use logos, ethos, and pathos in a term paper. But the toughest thing about college was keeping in touch with all of the people in my life... curiously enough, everyone around me seems to be up to as much as I am! From traveling all over the world to starting careers and being a part of new productions, I wanted to give you all a spot where you can occasionally check in on what my latest activities have been. My hope is that this blog will be a space where you can see pictures of my productions, find out when I'll be home for breaks, and just find out what my latest challenges and joys have been.

A glimpse of things to come this fall: costume designing for two student-produced one acts, working Homecoming weekend, auditioning for a capella groups, auditions for the Cabaret, chaotic enrollment in 20 credits, singing at Kristen O'Neill's wedding, and what I'm sure will be so much more!

So bookmark me under your favorites -- I'll be moving into my new dorm in less than a week, and there will be no shortage of activities for September!

With love and hugs,
Chrsitina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I am the first to leave a comment on your blogspot...I hope you will continue to call home and I won't have to keep up with you via your blogspot!! You have a full agenda to kick off your second year at Drew - I hope it's even better than your first year. I know with your schedule time will fly by quickly. Take time to have some fun and enjoy these wonderful times.

We love you more than you know!
Mom
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hi Issy!
I am the second to comment on your awesome webpagee! I am so happy you thought of doing this! Its a great way to communitcate with us at home and everybody else. You sure do have your hands full with everything going on at drew. Trust me I know how it feels like put i know you will pull it off! You always do! And I know singing for the weddind is frustrating but you will get tons of compliments from everyone and its all gonna be wirth the ride. (Hopefully) Hahaha. Well I hope you are having lots of fun down in LBI, even if you need a rigers of war afterward. We all miss you lots and can't wait til you come home!

Lovee,
Jennaa :)

Anonymous said...

Granny Says:

Well, it looks like I'm third in line, but that's OK because Moms and sisters and brothers come first. I know you'll do well in your second year, there is no doubt about that. You can't miss because you have my genes. haha
Can't wait to hear you at the wedding. Remember, you're already booked for my funeral. Luv ya, Granny XXOO